Cast all your cares on Jesus


How to cast all our cares and worries on the Lord? 

1. Call on Him

“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” Jeremiah 33:3

God will always hear our prayers, his ears are inclined to hear the cry of His children.

2. Trust Him.

Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it. Psalm 37:5

Trust Him because our God is faithful and He doesn’t change. God remains the same and the miracles He performed in the past in our lives just show us that He can and will do it again. 

3. Give it to Him.

Come to me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

God wants to take this heavy yoke from our shoulders, He wants us to trust Him with our burden and to take it from us.

4. Rest in Him.

God wants us to let go of our burden, when we let it go He gives us His rest. A full and real rest for our souls.

"Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; HE IS MY MIGHTY ROCK, MY REFUGE." Psalm 62:1-7

                                                      ---- o ----

Father God, I cast all my worries and cares upon You and I trust You with all my heart because I know You care for me. Take my load and replace it with your peace that surpasses all understanding in In Jesus name I pray!