Great is the Lord

Indeed God is so great and worthy of the highest praise and honor! 

There are times when we feel and think God is not fair. We asked why do bad things happen to good people. Why He allowed the wicked to prosper and let the faithful ones to suffer. We even say God doesn't makes sense. But we must understand that God is sovereign, He knows everything and He is just. Everything happens for a reason and we should trust Him and the process. To increase our faith, He allows the enemy to test us, sometimes to harm us just like Job so that after we endure, we'll experience God's power and presence in our lives.

I've been through a lot, and in all seasons of my life I'm full of gratitude because of God's unconditional love and faithfulness to me and my family. In spite of who we are and what we did, He never leaves us nor forsake us. 

Thank you Lord, You are greatly to be praised!