Coping up

It's been a while since my last post..well it's because of my work load in the office plus we got too busy preparing for our children's moving in to a new apartment. My son is now a college freshman in a university in Manila joining her sister who's also working in Makati, so both of our children are living independently now. As for me and husband, we really feel the difference of not having our children around. So to cope up, I just look for other way to fill the emptiness, gladly my daughter shared her Netflix account with me. So now that's where I'm diverting my attention and I easily got hooked to the TV series that I'm watching.

Watching TV series can be addictive sometimes, there are days when all I want is to do is finish watching the whole season in one sitting hahaha. Currently I'm watching Suits, an American legal drama television series created and written by Aaron Korsh. The series premiered on June 23, 2011, on USA Network, it is the network's longest running original series in terms of seasons and episodes. The final season was aired July 17 of this year. I love reading novels written by John Grisham which mostly are related to legal thrillers, that's why when I saw this TV series, Suits it immediately draw my attention. I also love the lead characters Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) and Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht).