Resting in God's promises

It's so hard to get up this morning, the weather is gloomy because of the coming typhoon..and because i have a cold allergy, my eyes is watery and my nose is so itchy, these makes me all the more glued to my bed. But I need to get up and go to work. :(

I really look forward to the day where I can  sleep and take a rest as long as I want..without thinking or worrying about anything. I just thank the Lord for always reminding me that through Him, we can find strength, peace and rest. 

And He said, “My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest. ~Exodus 33:14

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. ~Isaiah 40:29-31

In times like this, I just quiet my spirit, meditate on His words and take a rest in God's promises. 

Image result for rest in god's promises