Declaring favor, abundance and financial breakthrough

Psalm 35:27 27 Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favor my righteous cause. And let them say continually,“Let the Lord be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”

Ecclesiastes 5:19 As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor – this is the gift of God.

Psalm 1:3 He will be like a tree planted by the streams of water, that produces its fruit in its season. Whose leaf also does not wither. Whatever he does shall prosper.

1 John 5:14-15  Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

1 Chronicles 29:11-12 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty. For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head over all. Both riches and honor come from You, and You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; in Your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all.

Father God I praise You and glorify Your Holy Name. Thank you for providing all our needs, especially in difficult times you never fail me. When our finances are low and worry invades my mind, help me Lord to be at peace, and be confident in Your blessed assurance that You will supply all our needs, out of your rich abundance.

I pray for my finances to grow and bestow on me wisdom to manage Your blessings righteously. Open my eyes today to job opportunities and profitable business ventures. I pray for wisdom so that I'll be a good steward of all Your blessings. I pray that the greed of money would not entrap my heart but I will only hunger and thirst after You and Your righteousness. May I shrewdly use what You have provided for me.

Help me to remember that as I am blessed, I should bless others as well. Remind me to lend a helping hand to those who are less fortunate. In Jesus’ mighty name, I decree and declare for a financial breakthrough in my life right now!!.Amen.